ReNewClimate Strategies is based in Bonn, Germany with an operational office in India and provides policy, programme and project advisory and consultancy services to public and private sectors. Our work covers a range of economic sectors including cross-cutting areas that can lend support to sustainable co-benefits.
ReNewClimate Strategies supports implementation under the Paris Agreement and other equivalent international standards that help generate new market opportunities. Such opportunities extend to enabling country and private sector actions under the pre-2020 ambition to bridge over to the new rules in a post 2020 Paris Agreement world.
Towards this effort:
- We support development and implementation of regulatory frameworks under the ambit of the ongoing international climate regime for mitigation, adaptation and technological measures.
- We design methodologies and climate projects including policy measures and strategies to achieve carbon reduction that can generate tradable carbon credits.
- Design strategies and pathways to shape low emissions development strategies and work, wherever possible, to identify means to achieve international climate finance for sustainable projects/programmes
- Project and programme development in establishment of baselines and design and implementation of Measurement/Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) systems for Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emission reductions
- Policy research and development, monitoring and evaluation in the field of climate change and whose members have worked with and been involved extensively with United Nations (UN) and other multilateral organizations.
- Developing low-carbon future (GHG accounting and MRV in line with The Paris Agreement and UN Sustainable Development Goals)
- Envisioning and implementing climate friendly pathways (Climate policy and strategy design)
- Developing energy efficient projects and processes (energy management advice)
- Supporting sustainable development (sustainability projects design – mitigation and adaptation including technology transfer)
- With its extensive understanding of the policy environment in both global and national context utilizes its expertise to build capacity and facilitate on-the-ground implementation.